SP Corporate multi-disciplinary Professional Services Company in Malaysia.
Our professional services include company formation, corporate secretarial services, immigration advisory, expatriate advisory services, 120 free spins for real money Malaysia My Second Home Programme (MM2H), accounting and payroll services. In short, we are a ‘one-stop’ centre for anyone wishing to establish a sound business in Malaysia.
Company Formation & Secretarial Services
Arrange for the full spectrum of the formation of any type of company, tailor made to the requirements of our client and compliant with all local requirements of the jurisdiction applicable to the company.Our full range of company secretarial services includes:
- Company Registration – including incorporation of a Private Limited Company (Sdn. Bhd), Company Limited by Guarantee and Foreign Branch Office;
- Registration of foreign companies or Regional/Representative Office;
- Establishment of Labuan Company/Labuan Foundation;
- Provision of Registered Office Address & Acting as named Company Secretary;
Quick, Agile and Accessible Accounting Outsourcing various accounting processes makes a lot of business sense. By turning to outsourcing as a tool to reduce costs and time, businesses can improve productivity and enhance their ability to compete in the marketplace while leaving the daily chore of the accounting work to us.
We provide organizations with a range of accounting services to keep the business operating as efficiently and as cost effectively as possible, so all that the organizations need to concentrate on, is their core business.
Seamless and hassle-free process for you as the entire process will be done digitally and remotely.
Our advisers are qualified company secretaries and chartered accountants who are ready to answer your queries.
Our corporate services prices are transparent and reasonable (agreed upfront with client).
Our qualified advisers can assist you with advisory matters ranging from company secretarial, accounting and payroll services.
Payroll ServicesOur Payroll services are designed to manage our multinational clients’ day-to-day HR related outsourcing processes on a regional basis.Our outsourcing services increase operation efficiency control and data management as well as provide a single point of accountability to our clients. Services include:
- Running payroll services in Malaysia, making SP Corporate Services a perfect HR partner for a company with a distributed workforce.
- Supporting your compliance efforts with tax rules and regulations.
We can assist with the coordination and/or implementation of legal or tax (re)structuring of your legal entity or corporate structure.Draft and review legal documentationOur seasoned and dedicated team from our affiliated firms are experienced with the drafting and /or reviewing of a wide range of legal documentation for our client entities, if needed in cooperation with external advisors.
Questions? Speak to our experts.
We are ready to assist you for all your business needs.
Is your Company thinking to apply for, or help your (future) foreign staff to apply for a Malaysian Work Permit, Spouse Visa or a Malaysia Professional Visit Pass? Contact SP Corporate Services for a free consultation with one of our Professional Immigration Consultants to smooth out the process of obtaining your foreign employees’ Work Permit and Visa applications and avoid any delays.
- A Malaysian Employment Pass (formerly known as DP-10) is needed for investors, skilled workers, professionals, and senior management in companies. The minimum employment period requirement is two years.
- A Professional Visit Pass / Training Pass for Malaysia is generally used for foreign technical experts, foreign Interns and Trainees. Professional Visit Passes are typically issued for a short-term stay.
Consultancy and Business Support Solutions
Project and implementation managementOur project management & implementation services team specializes in planning, coordinating, and executing projects according to specific requirements and constraints. We perform some or all of the activities related to project work, with strong focus on creating and maintaining project milestones and the project schedule. The end goal is to complete the project on time and within budget. This can be fully outsourced to us, or as a flexible mixture in cooperation with clients’ in-house legal, accounting and/or tax departments.