Our Payroll services are designed to manage our multinational clients’ day-to-day HR related outsourcing processes on a regional basis.
Our outsourcing services increase operation efficiency control and data management as well as provide a single point of accountability to our clients. Services include:
- Running payroll services in Malaysia, making SP Corporate Services a perfect HR partner for a company with a distributed workforce.
- Supporting your compliance efforts with tax rules and regulations.
- Interfacing with state and federal bureaus on your behalf and handling all quarterly and annual reports.
- Calculating deduction amounts based on individual employee benefits and plan selections.
- Remitting payments directly to plan providers.
- Calculating and remitting workers compensation.
- Providing online invoices and reports that detail all employer payments.
- Maintaining vacation, sick leave, and other paid time off balances
Executive search services
We are able to assist with searching for and/or appointment of employees and/or directors with specific industry expertise.
Ad hoc project FTE support
Providing (temporary) employee solutions.
Relocating employees to another country can be very cumbersome and time consuming. AMS is able to, in cooperation with local partners, to assist with a smooth transition by assisting with the immigration process and approvals, consulting on labor issues, arranging of housing, property management and overseas shipping.
Questions? Speak to our experts.
We are ready to assist you for all your business needs.
Why Choose Us
Because we help take your business further, faster, at all stages
Today, many of our clients look to us as a close business confidant, thanks to our entrepreneurial approach as well as our team of warm, personable professionals. We have earned their trust because we are well-versed in their needs and requests, delivering our services promptly and always at a fair price.
We understand that our clients depend on us and thus reliability is our most important promise.”